"Life is too sweet and too short to express our affection with just our thumbs. Touch is meant for more than a keyboard." - Kristin Armstrong...
Weekly feature exploring topics in psychology from a relational point of view. All articles are based on research and will have resources listed for further reading/study.
There is a seemingly benevolent desire to give people the benefit of the doubt. This desire increases in direct proportion to how uncertain one’s own...
- Behind Conspiracies Are the Patterns We Create to Feel in Control
- Anxiety is Obnoxious and Mindful Acceptance Can Help
- Sleep is the Cornerstone of Healthy Habits
- The Secret to Self-Care
- Self-Control Is A Conversation With Who You Wish To Be
- Getting Buy-In for a Vision
- Weaving A Story of Food and Acceptance