There is much research noting how, when it comes to bad behavior, we excuse our own by pointing to external variables and blame internal unchanging...
Note: We are so quick to declare that a particular behavior will propel us towards a correct end, we cease to understand that behavior does...
- Behind Conspiracies Are the Patterns We Create to Feel in Control
- Anxiety is Obnoxious and Mindful Acceptance Can Help
- Sleep is the Cornerstone of Healthy Habits
- The Secret to Self-Care
- Self-Control Is A Conversation With Who You Wish To Be
- Getting Buy-In for a Vision
- Weaving A Story of Food and Acceptance
Atheism being-human being-wrong choice codependent communication culture decision-making dialogue dogmatism emotions faith free-will freedom hope human-potential human-purpose humanism human nature humility identity identity-politics interest-in-relationship knowledge liberalism lifeexpression lifepractices life practices meaningoflife mental-health mindfulness Personal Growth perspective podcast politics Psychology-Journeys RDIIT relational-dynamics Relationship Dynamics relationships selfexpression spiritualdevelopment spiritualliving truth values