“Fear is the mind-killer.” So says the Bene Gesserit, a female-only religio-political group from the sci-fi epic series of Dune by Frank Herbert. The aphorism...
Situations come and go more often than we are usually comfortable admitting, in which we wish we’d done other than what we did in fact...
- Behind Conspiracies Are the Patterns We Create to Feel in Control
- Anxiety is Obnoxious and Mindful Acceptance Can Help
- Sleep is the Cornerstone of Healthy Habits
- The Secret to Self-Care
- Self-Control Is A Conversation With Who You Wish To Be
- Getting Buy-In for a Vision
- Weaving A Story of Food and Acceptance
Atheism being-human being-wrong choice codependent communication culture decision-making dialogue dogmatism emotions faith free-will freedom hope human-potential human-purpose humanism human nature humility identity identity-politics interest-in-relationship knowledge liberalism lifeexpression lifepractices life practices meaningoflife mental-health mindfulness Personal Growth perspective podcast politics Psychology-Journeys RDIIT relational-dynamics Relationship Dynamics relationships selfexpression spiritualdevelopment spiritualliving truth values