“Fear is the mind-killer.” So says the Bene Gesserit, a female-only religio-political group from the sci-fi epic series of Dune by Frank Herbert. The aphorism...
About David Teachout
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
David Teachout has contributed 239 entries to our website, so far.
The old saying that nothing stays the same except death and taxes is about as useless during tax season as it is when faced with...
Situations come and go more often than we are usually comfortable admitting, in which we wish we’d done other than what we did in fact...
- Behind Conspiracies Are the Patterns We Create to Feel in Control
- Anxiety is Obnoxious and Mindful Acceptance Can Help
- Sleep is the Cornerstone of Healthy Habits
- The Secret to Self-Care
- Self-Control Is A Conversation With Who You Wish To Be
- Getting Buy-In for a Vision
- Weaving A Story of Food and Acceptance