Focused on you
Counseling / Coaching
- Initial consultation (about 15 minutes ) is free and will be used to go over any questions you may have.
- Learn skills to work through how depression, anxiety and communication problems manifest in your relationships.
- Learn how to identify what you care about and challenge/change the stories guiding your behavior.
- Create concrete goals to organize and live a more fulfilling personal and work life
- Individuals: $100/session, Couples: $150/session
Difference Between Therapy and Coaching
Therapy can often sound challenging and there’s certainly a lot of mental baggage brought along when the word comes up. As such, coaching is becoming the go-to place for people wanting to receive help in their lives. In my own practice, I simply don’t see much of a difference. What we are all interested in is making improvements in our lives and learning to live more openly and with less suffering. Insurance companies require particular language around diagnosis and what is prescribed treatment. Since I don’t take insurance, any language concerning diagnosis becomes about creating windows to self-exploration rather than rigid labels to limit yourself by. Regardless of what you or I call it, the journey we go on together will be guided by these principles:
- Authentic, open, personalized attention
- Setting clear goals and a path to achieve them
- Dedication to your individual Values and Stories
The “Request Appointment” button above will take you to a separate page where you can see my availability, schedule an appointment and access paperwork about the service you’ve involved in.